Hypnotherapy: the Alchemy of Human Behaviour
Are you feeling stressed and out of control because of particular emotions, behaviours or physical symptoms that persist and are affecting the quality of your life?
Do you feel curious about your hidden resources and are you ready to explore more about yourself?
What we offer
We offer hypnotherapy for a variety of aspects
- habits breaking
- anxiety disorders
- panic disorders
- exam stress
- public speaking
- anxiety and related physical symptoms
- trauma resolution TRE (trauma release)
- effects of abuse
- personal development
- self-esteem and self confidence
- goals setting and success – law of attraction
- fears and phobias
- weight management / hypno-gastric band
- loss and bereavement
- guilt, shame, blame – self compassion
- psychosomatic pain or other discomfort
- pain management
- IBS – Irritable Bowel Syndrome
We were born to make manifest the glory that is within us. It is not just in some of us, it is in everyone.
What to expect?
There are limitations to online hypnotherapy sessions, however some hypnotherapy models can be used subject to the initial assessment and completed with self-hypnosis personalised records.
- The length of a hypnotherapy session varies between 1 hour to 1.5 hours.
- You will be involved in every step at the therapeutic process. Hypnotherapy is not an act of magic and before engaging on the journey it will be great to clarify any hypnotherapy myths with you and establish clear expectations and goals.
- Often you will receive homework and personalised self-hypnosis recordings to use regularly at home, your engagement with this is crucial to your healing.
- An initial consultation is essential for engaging with the therapeutic process. During the initial consultation you will also agree on a treatment plan and contract with the therapist.
- Following the initial consultation, the therapist will be able to clarify the best approach for you, and sometimes a referral to other professionals might be agreed and facilitated or a referral to another therapist that works in collaboration with Transmute Wellbeing
- We guarantee empathy, compassion, professionalism, confidentiality and safety.
Types of hypnotherapy we use
- Advanced NLP
- Cognitive behavioural hypnotherapy
- Clinical hypnotherapy
- Lifeline therapy
- Parts integration therapy
- Inner Child therapy
- TRE (trauma release exercises)
- Working with Law of attraction
- Awake hypnotherapy / hypno-counselling
“I hope you love yourself enough to recognise the things you don’t like about your life and I hope you find the courage to change them.”