Hypnotherapy: the Alchemy of Human Behaviour
Is that a memory, a feeling or a behavior that you need to let go now ,but you find it impossible? Or physical symptoms that persist and are a affecting the quality of your life?
Be curious about your hidden resources and dare to explore more about yourself and your true potential.
The map is not the territory .
“I was recommended to Adriana by a friend. I was a little apprehensive on arrival not sure what to expect. Adriana was very understanding and reassuring that it didn’t take long to relax and start the session. I was asked some questions on the background of my problem and what I hope to achieve from the sessions.”
“Adriana explained the course of action that would be taking place over six sessions and at each point I was asked for feedback on how I felt and my understanding of each of the subjects and sessions.”
“I found it to be most helpful and thought provoking, although at times I did find it difficult, but with Adriana’s help I managed to understand the process we followed. I have some recordings which I listen to on a daily basis that Adriana has set down specifically for me.”
“I would recommend Adriana as it has helped me in many ways. Thank you.”
Client with anxiety and gut dysfunction.
What we offer
We offer hypnotherapy for a variety of aspects
- habits breaking
- anxiety disorders
- panic disorders
- exam stress
- public speaking
- anxiety and related physical symptoms
- trauma resolution TRE (trauma release)
- effects of abuse
- personal development
- self-esteem and self confidence
- goals setting and success – law of attraction
- fears and phobias
- weight management / hypno-gastric band
- loss and bereavement
- guilt, shame, blame – self compassion
- psychosomatic pain or other discomfort
- pain management
- IBS – Irritable Bowel Syndrome
We were born to make manifest the glory that is within us. It is not just in some of us, it is in everyone.
What to expect?
There are limitations to online hypnotherapy sessions, however some hypnotherapy models can be used subject to the initial assessment and completed with self-hypnosis personalised records.
- The length of a hypnotherapy session varies between 1 hour to 1.5 hours.
- You will be involved in every step at the therapeutic process. Hypnotherapy is not an act of magic and before engaging on the journey it will be great to clarify any hypnotherapy myths with you and establish clear expectations and goals.
- Often you will receive homework and personalised self-hypnosis recordings to use regularly at home, your engagement with this is crucial to your healing.
- An initial consultation is essential for engaging with the therapeutic process. During the initial consultation you will also agree on a treatment plan and contract with the therapist.
- Following the initial consultation, the therapist will be able to clarify the best approach for you, and sometimes a referral to other professionals might be agreed and facilitated or a referral to another therapist that works in collaboration with Transmute Wellbeing
- We guarantee empathy, compassion, professionalism, confidentiality and safety.
Types of hypnotherapy we use
- Advanced NLP
- Cognitive behavioural hypnotherapy
- Clinical hypnotherapy
- Lifeline therapy
- Parts integration therapy
- Inner Child therapy
- TRE (trauma release exercises)
- Working with Law of attraction
- Awake hypnotherapy / hypno-counselling
“Love yourself enough to recognise the things you don’t like about your life and find the courage to change them.”