We see the world not as it is, but how we are.
Are you finding it difficult to function in your personal or work life?
Did you find it difficult to continue doing the things you love and need?
“I find it hard to open up, to talk to people especially about my feeling and my past secrets. It took few sessions with Adriana Talaba before I even give her anything she could work on ( and believe me there was a lot) I just could not say them . With this lady’s help she slowly and patiently worked through them with me. I am in a much better place for doing this. Just opening my mouth was a start, things I had kept to myself for years then dealing with grief just pushed me over the edge.”, Gail.
“Adriana is a very knowledgeable and compassionate therapist. Her warm and caring personality really helped me to settle down quickly into the session and I trust her and truly recommend her services of emotional wellbeing.” L.L.
What we offer
are you struggling to manage ?
- relationship issues
- depression/low mood
- loss and bereavement
- managing change
- motivation and personal development
- confidence and self-esteem issues
We offer an integrative approach to psychotherapeutic counselling, meaning we can use a variety of counselling models to ensure you are supported in a personalised way on your journey towards a balanced wellbeing.
What to expect?
- The number of sessions is not prescriptive, you can have as many sessions as needed.
- Location can be flexible depending on your needs, however currently we offer therapy just online or over the phone.
- The duration of a session is up to one hour, and sessions are usually held on regular basis if needed.
- You will benefit from professional support and we have a good network with other professionals to enable referrals to other specialists when needed.
- Starting therapy is subject to an initial consultation, when you and the counsellor can decide how you can work together, and a contract will be agreed.
- We know therapy sessions can be a challenge for you, as you are supported to reflect on aspects of your life that are not always easy on your emotions.
- Your engagement in the process is essential and we guarantee compassion, respect and professionalism.
- Concessionary rates available as well as one/off sessions
During the sessions you will benefit from the following approaches, depending on your therapeutic needs and journey
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Ego states therapy (TA)
- Gestalt therapy
- Person centred
- NLP – neuro linguistic programming
- Creative Art Therapy tools
“I hope you love yourself enough to recognise the things you don’t like about your life and I hope you find the courage to change them.”